1003RE: [force_ev] new sound, doesn't sound good.

  • Will Beckett
    Sep 7, 2004
      About 27K and I agree it doesn't make since but I do know that other
      Solectria Forces have had to replace the bearing in their motor. I have the
      car put up on a rack and we looked at it under power and could hear the
      sound in the drive train but could not see anything. I will take Otmar out
      in it tomorrow and let him listen to it to see what he thinks. Thanks for
      your suggestions.

      Will Beckett
      Beckett PC Solutions
      4189 Baker Ave.