1000Amp Hour meter died

  • fredfischer55
    Sep 7, 2004
      Yesterday the AH meter in my 99 Force died: the red and green
      discharge/recharge LED's are now both dark, the green does not flicker
      even when charging, and the red does not flicker at all. The AH
      display is frozen at 00.02, and very, very dim; the
      contrast/brightness does improve during regeneration, when the green
      LED should be flashing. Both fuses test OK: the AH fuse under the
      hood, and the fuse inside the AH interface box beneath the steering
      wheel. I really need a schematic. Any suggestions?
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic