Our first donations

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2007
      I have wonderful news.We have recieved a cash donation of 50.00 to be
      used towards yarn for our projects.This came from a person with no
      desire to craft but wanted to help.Isn't this great????/
      Our press release will be published over the next 2 weeks in 2
      different news papers.I will be sure to post it on the site once it is
      out.
      I am almost finished with my second whole afghan and Lucinda is
      almost finished with her first.Another friend has also finished 2.Now
      we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of squares to piece together.We
      ahve also found a lady that wishes to make a few prayer shawls to
      donate so we are really off and running for just getting started.
      Please invite people to our group.I don't care if they only make 1
      square.1 is better than none.
      Don't forget the contest we are running.
      Happy crocheting and knitting