Myspace or other Groups

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Hello group! Hope you nimble fingers are crocheting today! I have
      posted a blog on my myspace web page. Please copy and paste the
      following message onto your bulletin or blog. It's easy as pie (but
      whoever said pie was that easy, huh)

      Let's get this group huge so we can continue to donate to Walter Reed
      Hosp.

      Do you crochet? Do you spend some hobby time crocheting afghans or
      lapghans and don't really have anyone to give them to? Or are you
      looking for a a worthy group of ppl to receive these free items that
      you create just for them?

      Please visit the yahoo group link above. You will have to create a
      user name/password or just log into your Yahoo account if you have
      one already...it's free and easy. Then, read what the Soldiers
      Charity is about.

      You will be happy you did!

      *Please reblog or post this message to your group. This is such a
      worthy cause.

      Thanks Everyone!