Re: Personal "Tag" for Thank You's

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
      Yes, I would be happy to do that. I don't have a 9-5 type job, so my
      schedule is very flexible.

      Thanks for the compliment :) I was actually concerned that you might
      think I was trying to take over the group which is not my intention
      at all!!!

      I will make up some nice cards that can be included with the afghans
      with my address as the "send to" addy with the group's name as the
      recipient...that way there's nothing about me personally with it.

      I have a few lapghan's that I need to send out anyway and I'll make
      up the cards and send them along as well by the end of the week.

      Debbie

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, Roxanne weaver
      <soldierscharitysisters@...> wrote:

      > If you want to that would be great. At least you can scan them so
      everyone can see.I can't right now because my scanner took a crap and
      I won't be able to afford one for awhile. You are one of my Angels in
      disquise for helping by taking on alot of the internet side of this
      group. I really was worried I would lose members because I wasn't
      communicating much.

      Roxanne

      > Debbie B <debbiesd@...> wrote:
      > Yeah, I didn't think about how much extra work it is on
      that end...if
      > you would like I'd be happy to receive the thank you's, scan and
      then
      > post on this site. If that is agreeable, I'll provide my address to
      > you via email.
      >
      > :)
      >
      > --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, Roxanne weaver
      > <soldierscharitysisters@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Debbie it would be better to have the address of my home on the
      > tags because Lucinda already has a large volume of mail coming into
      > the shop. I'll check with her but I don't know if she will want her
      > address used because she is already being over run with all the
      > afghans.
      > >
      > Roxanne
      > >
      > > Debbie B <debbiesd@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Just a suggestion about the "tag" idea...since we are functioning
      > as
      > > a group how about giving them the address to your shop and they
      can
      > > send a Thank You to the group. This way, we can remain anonymous
      > > them and still know how they feel about receiving the afghans.
      Then

      soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "soldierscharitysisters"

      > > > Another
      > > > sister
      > > > boxes
      > some
      > > > way.
      > > moderator
      > > > and
      > name
      > > > and
      > > that
      > > > what.

      > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo
      Mobile. Try it now.