Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Re: Personal "Tag" for Thank You's

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007
      If you want to that would be great. At least you can scan them so everyone can see.I can't right now because my scanner took a crap and I won't be able to afford one for awhile. You are one of my Angels in disquise for helping by taking on alot of the internet side of this group. I really was worried I would lose members because I wasn't communicating much.
                                                                                            Roxanne

      Debbie B <debbiesd@...> wrote:
      Yeah, I didn't think about how much extra work it is on that end...if
      you would like I'd be happy to receive the thank you's, scan and then
      post on this site. If that is agreeable, I'll provide my address to
      you via email.

      :)

      --- In soldierscharitysist ers@yahoogroups. com, Roxanne weaver
      <soldierscharitysis ters@...> wrote:

      > Debbie it would be better to have the address of my home on the
      tags because Lucinda already has a large volume of mail coming into
      the shop. I'll check with her but I don't know if she will want her
      address used because she is already being over run with all the
      afghans.

      Roxanne

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
        Yes, I would be happy to do that. I don't have a 9-5 type job, so my
        schedule is very flexible.

        Thanks for the compliment :) I was actually concerned that you might
        think I was trying to take over the group which is not my intention
        at all!!!

        I will make up some nice cards that can be included with the afghans
        with my address as the "send to" addy with the group's name as the
        recipient...that way there's nothing about me personally with it.

        I have a few lapghan's that I need to send out anyway and I'll make
        up the cards and send them along as well by the end of the week.

        Debbie

        Mobile. Try it now.