Personal "Tag" for Thank You's

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 27, 2007
      Just a suggestion about the "tag" idea...since we are functioning as
      a group how about giving them the address to your shop and they can
      send a Thank You to the group. This way, we can remain anonymous to
      them and still know how they feel about receiving the afghans. Then
      you can let us know when/if you receive a Thank You.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 29, 2007
        Debbie it would be better to have the address of my home on the tags because Lucinda already has a large volume of mail coming into the shop. I'll check with her but I don't know if she will want her address used because she is already being over run with all the afghans.
                                                                       Roxanne

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
          Yeah, I didn't think about how much extra work it is on that end...if
          you would like I'd be happy to receive the thank you's, scan and then
          post on this site. If that is agreeable, I'll provide my address to
          you via email.

          :)

          --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, Roxanne weaver

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007
            If you want to that would be great. At least you can scan them so everyone can see.I can't right now because my scanner took a crap and I won't be able to afford one for awhile. You are one of my Angels in disquise for helping by taking on alot of the internet side of this group. I really was worried I would lose members because I wasn't communicating much.
                                                                                                  Roxanne

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
              Yes, I would be happy to do that. I don't have a 9-5 type job, so my
              schedule is very flexible.

              Thanks for the compliment :) I was actually concerned that you might
              think I was trying to take over the group which is not my intention
              at all!!!

              I will make up some nice cards that can be included with the afghans
              with my address as the "send to" addy with the group's name as the
              recipient...that way there's nothing about me personally with it.

              I have a few lapghan's that I need to send out anyway and I'll make
              up the cards and send them along as well by the end of the week.

              Debbie

              Mobile. Try it now.