Re: Photo Challenge

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
      Ok Girls,
      Just an little nudge to remind you that there is a photo
      challenge going...although there is no prize there is the joy of
      sharing our projects with eachother!
      I know last week was Thanksgiving and well, the biggest holiday
      of the year is coming, but take a moment to snap a pic and post
      before your life gets even more hectic!!

      Looking forward to seeing those afghans!,
      Debbie

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "alexndria"