Good Morning

    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2007
      We are off and running but need alot more help so please refer your
      friends to our group.We are looking for people to make this project
      soar. Also a note to let you know a card of incouragement is also
      something we would pass along to our soldiers so feel free to include
      one with your squares.Also feel free to attach a slip of paper pinned
      to your squares with your name and state so our wounded can see how
      many people care about them.
      Have a wonderful day.