Re: Another Batch on the way to DC

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 25, 2007
      Another
      > 30 afgahns are now on their way to be delivered.

      AWESOME!!!

      --- In
      soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "soldierscharitysisters"

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 27, 2007
        Just a suggestion about the "tag" idea...since we are functioning as
        a group how about giving them the address to your shop and they can
        send a Thank You to the group. This way, we can remain anonymous to
        them and still know how they feel about receiving the afghans. Then
        you can let us know when/if you receive a Thank You.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 29, 2007
          Debbie it would be better to have the address of my home on the tags because Lucinda already has a large volume of mail coming into the shop. I'll check with her but I don't know if she will want her address used because she is already being over run with all the afghans.
                                                                         Roxanne

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
            Yeah, I didn't think about how much extra work it is on that end...if
            you would like I'd be happy to receive the thank you's, scan and then
            post on this site. If that is agreeable, I'll provide my address to
            you via email.

            :)

            --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, Roxanne weaver

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1, 2007
              If you want to that would be great. At least you can scan them so everyone can see.I can't right now because my scanner took a crap and I won't be able to afford one for awhile. You are one of my Angels in disquise for helping by taking on alot of the internet side of this group. I really was worried I would lose members because I wasn't communicating much.
                                                                                                    Roxanne

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2007
                Yes, I would be happy to do that. I don't have a 9-5 type job, so my
                schedule is very flexible.

                Thanks for the compliment :) I was actually concerned that you might
                think I was trying to take over the group which is not my intention
                at all!!!

                I will make up some nice cards that can be included with the afghans
                with my address as the "send to" addy with the group's name as the
                recipient...that way there's nothing about me personally with it.

                I have a few lapghan's that I need to send out anyway and I'll make
                up the cards and send them along as well by the end of the week.

                Debbie

                Mobile. Try it now.