Peggy's Story

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2007
      What a cool story, Peggy! Sadly, not for the kitten's mom, but cats
      are so funny aren't they? I have a very fat cat and one of the
      things that frustrates me is his hair getting on my projects. I
      always wash the item when I'm done, but I never feel like this takes
      care of the hair. would hate to give away something to someone
      allergic to cats! If anyone has any help on this, I sure would
      appreciate it!

      Debbie

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, PEGGY DRAKE
      <pldrake@...> wrote:

      > HI - I love the photo idea. I will look for one I took of a large
      afghan I crocheted for my former Division Manager as a wedding gift.
      I spent an entire summer creating squares for it. Once it was
      assembled, I displayed it on my sofa ... and immediately my cat
      Kristin laid down on the afghan and fell asleep. This was especially
      appropriate as my former supervisor gave Kristin to me; she was a
      kitten found by his children after a rain storm that sadly killed her
      mother. Ray made a point of showing the afghan to me in his newly
      renovated study.

      > Sometimes I forget to photograph an item I crochet, but with
      digital photography (that afghan dates back to 1979) it's so simple
      to do so and share the results.