Re: I must have had a virus...

  • alexndria
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2007
      Hey Wendy -- I thought that might be it after others were able to get
      on and I wasn't experiencing any problems. HOpe you got it all cleaned
      up! Spyware is horrible. My husband owns his own computer repair biz
      (Knight in Shining Armor Computer Repair -- cute, huh?? lol) and that's
      the main call that he receives.

      Were you finally able to get on the crochet site?

      Debbie

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "not_ever_home"
      <not_ever_home@...> wrote:

      > I just went through and did a virus scan and deleted all temporary
      > internet files and anything that a worm or a virus could be apart of,
      > this time after all that I was able to get to the free pattern
      > site.Sorry for the scare ...it must have just been my computer.Happy
      > Thanksgiving to all.Wendy

    • not_ever_home
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2007
        Yes after I did everything I could think of to rid my system of that
        crud....don't think that the thought of bleach didn't cross my
        mind...lol.I was able to get on the site yesterday. Have a great
        weekend.Wendy