Happy Thanksgiving

  • alexndria
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2007
      Happy Turkey Day to all!! Take breaks and don't be too stressed out
      during the holidays - it can be a tough time for many (me included).

      Enjoy the Blessings you have :)

      God Bless,
      Debbie

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, Karen Stradley
      <rugmaker47@...> wrote:

      > Hello! Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving!
      > Karen in Indiana

      just on that site and was looking at some of there patterns The site
      does work! It didnt take me to an adult site! Have a Happy
      Thanksgiving! !!!! Sabrina

      http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/