Re: [soldierscharitysisters] Free Pattern

  • Karen Stradley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2007
      Hello! Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving!
      Karen in Indiana

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2007
        Happy Turkey Day to all!! Take breaks and don't be too stressed out
        during the holidays - it can be a tough time for many (me included).

        Enjoy the Blessings you have :)

        God Bless,
        Debbie

        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, Karen Stradley