I must have had a virus...

  • not_ever_home
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007
      I just went through and did a virus scan and deleted all temporary
      internet files and anything that a worm or a virus could be apart of,
      this time after all that I was able to get to the free pattern
      site.Sorry for the scare ...it must have just been my computer.Happy
      Thanksgiving to all.Wendy
    • alexndria
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2007
        Hey Wendy -- I thought that might be it after others were able to get
        on and I wasn't experiencing any problems. HOpe you got it all cleaned
        up! Spyware is horrible. My husband owns his own computer repair biz
        (Knight in Shining Armor Computer Repair -- cute, huh?? lol) and that's
        the main call that he receives.

        Were you finally able to get on the crochet site?

        Debbie

        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "not_ever_home"
        <not_ever_home@...> wrote:

        > I just went through and did a virus scan and deleted all temporary
        > internet files and anything that a worm or a virus could be apart of,
        > this time after all that I was able to get to the free pattern
        > site.Sorry for the scare ...it must have just been my computer.Happy
        > Thanksgiving to all.Wendy

      • not_ever_home
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2007
          Yes after I did everything I could think of to rid my system of that
          crud....don't think that the thought of bleach didn't cross my
          mind...lol.I was able to get on the site yesterday. Have a great
          weekend.Wendy