Good Morning

    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2007
      Please take a moment to introduce yourselves.
      I have been working on sample squares to post on the site as well as
      my many other projects.I have been asked to work up a press release
      for a local paper also.I will post it as soon as it is printed.
      We are working hard at this end to generate alot of interest in what
      we are doing.
      In the future we may add some childrens items to our list as there
      are often quite a few sons and or daughters of military personnel in
      the hospital at Walter Reed.As soon as I find out we will update the
      group page and send out a special announcement.
      Until then keep the squares coming and don't forget we also want to
      offer healihng shawls to our female soldiers.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2007
        We are off and running but need alot more help so please refer your
        friends to our group.We are looking for people to make this project
        soar. Also a note to let you know a card of incouragement is also
        something we would pass along to our soldiers so feel free to include
        one with your squares.Also feel free to attach a slip of paper pinned
        to your squares with your name and state so our wounded can see how
        many people care about them.
        Have a wonderful day.