Free Pattern

  • Sabrina Dobson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007
      Hello Everyone,
        I just wanted to respond to the free pattern not working.  I was just on that site and was looking at some of there patterns The site does work! It didnt take me to an adult site!  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! Sabrina
    • Karen Stradley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2007
        Hello! Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving!
        Karen in Indiana

          I just wanted to respond to the free pattern not working.  I was just on that site and was looking at some of there patterns The site does work! It didnt take me to an adult site!  Have a Happy Thanksgiving! !!!! Sabrina

      • alexndria
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2007
          Happy Turkey Day to all!! Take breaks and don't be too stressed out
          during the holidays - it can be a tough time for many (me included).

          Enjoy the Blessings you have :)

          God Bless,
          Debbie

          --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, Karen Stradley