Re: FREE PATTERNS

  • alexndria
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2007
      OMG!! That's horrible! I'm so sorry abou that. If you have a
      spyware program you should run it to make sure you didn't get any
      viruses or spyware on your computer (I always do that when I'm taken
      somewhere I don't want to go on the computer).

      I will check the link out later and figure out what is wrong. I was
      just there last night!

      Thanks for letting me know,
      Debbie

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "not_ever_home"