Re: FREE PATTERNS

  • not_ever_home
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2007
      >Okay,I tried a link that I had saved in my favorites for the same
      site and it took me to the same adult stuff...I think maybe a hacker
      has done the site in....If anyone knows the owner of that site you may
      want to contact them and let them know that their web addy is not
      showing crochet anymore.Wendy
    • alexndria
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2007
        OMG!! That's horrible! I'm so sorry abou that. If you have a
        spyware program you should run it to make sure you didn't get any
        viruses or spyware on your computer (I always do that when I'm taken
        somewhere I don't want to go on the computer).

        I will check the link out later and figure out what is wrong. I was
        just there last night!

        Thanks for letting me know,
        Debbie

        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "not_ever_home"