Re: FREE PATTERNS

  • not_ever_home
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2007
      Debbie ,I clicked on the addy you gave but it wasn't for crochet
      patterns..it was promoting adult stuff..You may want to check it
      out...I actually had to close out of the site because it would not
      allow me to go back to this site.Wendy

    • not_ever_home
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2007
        >Okay,I tried a link that I had saved in my favorites for the same
        site and it took me to the same adult stuff...I think maybe a hacker
        has done the site in....If anyone knows the owner of that site you may
        want to contact them and let them know that their web addy is not
        showing crochet anymore.Wendy
      • alexndria
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2007
          OMG!! That's horrible! I'm so sorry abou that. If you have a
          spyware program you should run it to make sure you didn't get any
          viruses or spyware on your computer (I always do that when I'm taken
          somewhere I don't want to go on the computer).

          I will check the link out later and figure out what is wrong. I was
          just there last night!

          Thanks for letting me know,
          Debbie

          --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "not_ever_home"