Re: Soaring Prices at the Supermarket!

  • alexndria
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2007
      I'm looking forward to my coupon books coming in the mail. When I
      did a search for "scam" with the group that runs this offer, there
      was NOTHING that showed up. I was thrilled...I did a very thorough
      search too. So, I've ordered 2 books and waiting now to see how it
      works.

      Thanks so much for the link!
      Debbie
      South Dakota