Contest

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 6:32 PM
      We have decided to run a contest to get us started.For the member
      that gets the most new members and or squares donated by friends
      etc.... will be our winner.A second place prize will also be given.
      Now for the rules:
      Please have each person put a note in with their completed
      squares that includes the name of the person that got rhem involved
      with our group.Without this we will not be able to give credit to
      the proper person.
      All items must be recieved by July 31st.
      Prizes will be as follows
      1st prize------6 skeins of Redheart super saver
      yarn,enough for an afghan
      2nd prize------3 skeins of Redheart super saver yarn
      Honerable Mention-----1 skein of Redheart supersaver
      Let's get this group off to a great start.

      Please be assured prizes will be sent we aren't the type
      that doesn't do what we promise.