FREE PATTERNS

  • alexndria
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2007
      Here is my favorite place to play around in...GREAT patterns for free!

      http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory.php

      No sign up or registry...just go and look and print!

      Debbie
      South Dakota
    • not_ever_home
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2007
        Debbie ,I clicked on the addy you gave but it wasn't for crochet
        patterns..it was promoting adult stuff..You may want to check it
        out...I actually had to close out of the site because it would not
        allow me to go back to this site.Wendy

      • not_ever_home
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20, 2007
          >Okay,I tried a link that I had saved in my favorites for the same
          site and it took me to the same adult stuff...I think maybe a hacker
          has done the site in....If anyone knows the owner of that site you may
          want to contact them and let them know that their web addy is not
          showing crochet anymore.Wendy
        • alexndria
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 21, 2007
            OMG!! That's horrible! I'm so sorry abou that. If you have a
            spyware program you should run it to make sure you didn't get any
            viruses or spyware on your computer (I always do that when I'm taken
            somewhere I don't want to go on the computer).

            I will check the link out later and figure out what is wrong. I was
            just there last night!

            Thanks for letting me know,
            Debbie

            --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "not_ever_home"