Photo Challenge

  • alexndria
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2007
      I know this may sound silly but I am creating a photo challege for
      all in this group who are donating any item - not just afghans and/or
      lapghans.

      Here's the challenge:

      Today I uploaded two lapghans pics. My challenge is that each person
      take pics of their work and post here so that we can all see the
      great work that is being done. Some may want to remain anonymous,
      and that's OK! but, if you are working on something, or have just
      finished a project, please snap a quick shot (or have someone else do
      it and help you if you need it) and post in the photo album I have
      created called "Donation Items"

      If, for some reason, you are unable to post in that album, create
      your own and put your pics in there.

      I would LOVE to see the other work that is being done for this great
      cause. I'm starting a new afghan today!

      Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless,
      Debbie
      South Dakota

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2007
          Ok Girls,
          Just an little nudge to remind you that there is a photo
          challenge going...although there is no prize there is the joy of
          sharing our projects with eachother!
          I know last week was Thanksgiving and well, the biggest holiday
          of the year is coming, but take a moment to snap a pic and post
          before your life gets even more hectic!!

          Looking forward to seeing those afghans!,
          Debbie

          --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "alexndria"