Re: Soaring Prices at the Supermarket!

  • pattikrull
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
      Re: Soaring Prices at the Supermarket!

      Recently someone reposted a news story about how grocery prices are
      going to rise across the board to almost staggering levels. After
      reading that I researched it myself and found hundreds of news reports
      substantiating this story. I started to watch the prices at my local
      supermarkets and sure enough almost everything has already gone up
      between .40 to .80 per product. In fact I have found that my total
      grocery bill has risen approximately 38 percent for the same products
      and quantities that I purchased two months ago. So I took the previous
      posters advice, I signed up for the sampler kit at
      http://groceriesclub.com and I must tell you that it has helped like
      nothing else. Just yesterday I was able to buy $175.98 worth of
      groceries and other products and it only cost me $22.13 thanks to this
      wonderful program! I am so excited and happy I can barely type. I plan
      on giving out gift certificates to this program as well. This couldn't
      have come at a better time.

      Patty K.
    • alexndria
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2007
        I'm looking forward to my coupon books coming in the mail. When I
        did a search for "scam" with the group that runs this offer, there
        was NOTHING that showed up. I was thrilled...I did a very thorough
        search too. So, I've ordered 2 books and waiting now to see how it
        works.

        Thanks so much for the link!
        Debbie
        South Dakota