Re: Hello.

  • alexndria
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
      Hi Wendy,
      first thing I'd like to say is your email address is so sad! But
      I hope you can find some time for yourself too :) Welcome and thanks
      for your help -- I'm especially thankful because I'm a veteran and
      appreciate what ppl do for the military.

      Cheers!,
      Debbie
      (south dakota)

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "not_ever_home"
      <not_ever_home@...> wrote:

      > Hello,I'm new to the group so I thought I'd just say Hi and introduce
      > myself.My name is Wendy.I live in Northeast Florida,with my husband
      > and teenage daughter.I love to crochet and can knit alittle.I
      probably
      > won't be able to donate a full afghan due to my work schedule but it
      > doesn't take me long to do squares.I look forward to helping with a
      > worthy cause.Have a great day.Wendy aka...not_ever_home

    • not_ever_home
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
        Hi
        Debbie,
        My email wasn't meant to be sad,just dreadfully
        honest...lol.I ususally find time to squeeze some time in for myself
        somewhere,and being that crochet is the thing I enjoy the most on my
        down time that is usually what I do for me...and if I can't be at home
        (Dr.Appt or just traveling in the car)I grab my crochet bag and get a
        few rounds/rows done on the go.Well enough about me....What branch of
        the service were you apart of? My husband served in the Army for 7
        years, and my dad served in the Navy(before my mom and dad married.)
        So I really don't know much about the military other than some of the
        funny stories my husband has told me about.I'm just Thankful willing
        people like you are or have been faithful to step up to the plate and
        serve to protect our country.Thank You for your service.Well I look
        forward to hearing from you in the future,In the meantime have A GREAT
        Day. Wendy
      • not_ever_home
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
          I meant to put Email addy....I don't want anyone thinking I'm sending
          sad e-mails...LOL..Wendy
        • alexndria
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 19, 2007
            <not_ever_home@...> wrote:

            > I meant to put Email addy....I don't want anyone thinking I'm sending
            > sad e-mails...LOL..Wendy

            That's OK Wendy!! It just seemed sad that you work so hard :-) Hope
            you are enjoying some crochet time!