Hello.

  • not_ever_home
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2007
      Hello,I'm new to the group so I thought I'd just say Hi and introduce
      myself.My name is Wendy.I live in Northeast Florida,with my husband
      and teenage daughter.I love to crochet and can knit alittle.I probably
      won't be able to donate a full afghan due to my work schedule but it
      doesn't take me long to do squares.I look forward to helping with a
      worthy cause.Have a great day.Wendy aka...not_ever_home
    • alexndria
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
        Hi Wendy,
        first thing I'd like to say is your email address is so sad! But
        I hope you can find some time for yourself too :) Welcome and thanks
        for your help -- I'm especially thankful because I'm a veteran and
        appreciate what ppl do for the military.

        Cheers!,
        Debbie
        (south dakota)

        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "not_ever_home"

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
          Hi
          Debbie,
          My email wasn't meant to be sad,just dreadfully
          honest...lol.I ususally find time to squeeze some time in for myself
          somewhere,and being that crochet is the thing I enjoy the most on my
          down time that is usually what I do for me...and if I can't be at home
          (Dr.Appt or just traveling in the car)I grab my crochet bag and get a
          few rounds/rows done on the go.Well enough about me....What branch of
          the service were you apart of? My husband served in the Army for 7
          years, and my dad served in the Navy(before my mom and dad married.)
          So I really don't know much about the military other than some of the
          funny stories my husband has told me about.I'm just Thankful willing
          people like you are or have been faithful to step up to the plate and
          serve to protect our country.Thank You for your service.Well I look
          forward to hearing from you in the future,In the meantime have A GREAT
          Day. Wendy
        • not_ever_home
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
            I meant to put Email addy....I don't want anyone thinking I'm sending
            sad e-mails...LOL..Wendy
          • alexndria
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 19, 2007
              <not_ever_home@...> wrote:

              > I meant to put Email addy....I don't want anyone thinking I'm sending
              > sad e-mails...LOL..Wendy

              That's OK Wendy!! It just seemed sad that you work so hard :-) Hope
              you are enjoying some crochet time!