Good Morning

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2007
      It is wonderful to see some new members already.Thank you for caring
      about our soldiers.
      Over the next month we would like to run a campaign to encourage new
      members to join us so Please invite your friends.Also in the near
      future we are hoping to be able to supply yarn to those that want to
      help but may not be able to fit it into their budget at this time.I am
      contacting the yarn companies within the next few days.If anyone knows
      of any that may help please let me know.
      The address' to mail items too are now in the files section and I
      have added some links for ideas.Please post away if you have others or
      a favorite of your own.
      Again thank you for joining us and please take a moment to
      introduce yourselves.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2007
        Please take a moment to introduce yourselves.
        I have been working on sample squares to post on the site as well as
        my many other projects.I have been asked to work up a press release
        for a local paper also.I will post it as soon as it is printed.
        We are working hard at this end to generate alot of interest in what
        we are doing.
        In the future we may add some childrens items to our list as there
        are often quite a few sons and or daughters of military personnel in
        the hospital at Walter Reed.As soon as I find out we will update the
        group page and send out a special announcement.
        Until then keep the squares coming and don't forget we also want to
        offer healihng shawls to our female soldiers.
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2007
          We are off and running but need alot more help so please refer your
          friends to our group.We are looking for people to make this project
          soar. Also a note to let you know a card of incouragement is also
          something we would pass along to our soldiers so feel free to include
          one with your squares.Also feel free to attach a slip of paper pinned
          to your squares with your name and state so our wounded can see how
          many people care about them.
          Have a wonderful day.