This Is Easily The Product of The Century!

  • kayewyser
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      This Is Easily The Product of The Century!

      As a consumer product examiner my job is to investigate thousands of
      products actual performance against the claims that the companies
      make. Needless to say most products never come close to meeting the
      claims of the companies that sell them. Recently, I came across a
      most spectacular performing product that in many instances even
      exceeds the companies claims so I am sharing the information with
      you:

      The company located at http://theshopperadvantage.com packages and
      sells programs that help consumers save money on everything from
      groceries to high end name brand electronics. I recently tested
      their sampler program and was stunned to find that the savings
      really live up to the hype. I was able to save 79% on a test grocery
      purchase and I bought a Dell computer for only $248.00! Also with
      their sampler program I was able to eat at a 4 star steak house with
      5 other people and the entire bill was under $20.00. So this week's
      pick is definately this program. Go take a look and start saving
      your hard earned dollars!
    • alexndria
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
        This sounds so awesome. thanks for sharing this information!!
        Debbie

        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "kayewyser"