Re: Hello all

  • alexndria
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hi Amanda,

      I am also a veteran (of the cold war) and when I found this group
      I knew it was the one for me to use my talents. Veterans, always a
      great cause!
      I pray your husband will be safe - no matter where he goes. It's
      a tough life, and you both sacrifice so much, but where would we really
      be if it wasn't for our troops???

      God Bless,
      Debbie

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <akayeo@...>