Re: The afghans are in DC

  • alexndria
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      WOW! I'm so excited to think about how something I created might
      actually brighten the day of one of our brave men and women. Thanks
      for coming up with this idea and doing something about it!!

      Debbie
      South Dakota

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "soldierscharitysisters"
      <soldierscharitysisters@...> wrote:

      > Goodmorning,all the afghans are now in the hands of our
      > cousin who is going to deliver them this week.There were over 100 so
      > alot of our soldiers will be warm this winter.I am going to be
      > changing some things as far as mailing addresses etc.I will update
      > further in the pm.
      > Thanks
      > Roxanne

    • alexndria
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
        I forgot to add with my post...

        Is your cousin going to take pictures??? then they could be posted
        here! I know I would like that, if it could be done.

        thanks,
        Debbie