The afghans are in DC

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
      Goodmorning,all the afghans are now in the hands of our
      cousin who is going to deliver them this week.There were over 100 so
      alot of our soldiers will be warm this winter.I am going to be
      changing some things as far as mailing addresses etc.I will update
      further in the pm.
      Thanks
      Roxanne
    • alexndria
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
        WOW! I'm so excited to think about how something I created might
        actually brighten the day of one of our brave men and women. Thanks
        for coming up with this idea and doing something about it!!

        Debbie
        South Dakota

        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "soldierscharitysisters"
        <soldierscharitysisters@...> wrote:

        > Goodmorning,all the afghans are now in the hands of our
        > cousin who is going to deliver them this week.There were over 100 so
        > alot of our soldiers will be warm this winter.I am going to be
        > changing some things as far as mailing addresses etc.I will update
        > further in the pm.
        > Thanks
        > Roxanne

      • alexndria
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
          I forgot to add with my post...

          Is your cousin going to take pictures??? then they could be posted
          here! I know I would like that, if it could be done.

          thanks,
          Debbie