Is this group still active and accepting donations?

  • amigurumiattack
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 4:12 PM
      Greetings to all, especially the leaders of this group. I'm a crochet artist in Washington State who is looking for a place to donate my finished afhgans. Last year I joined an online group which collected crochet squares to make afghans send ot the families of fallen soldiers. Sadly, just a month after I joined, that group closed down. My mom, grandmother, sister and friend saw the afghans I was making and wanted to join me in crocheting. We started our own little group; but don't know where to send the finished blankets. I know I can't just send them randomly to any military hospital, I need to go through the right contact people. So I've been searching the internet looking for a new group to join.

      Is this group still active, accepting donations, and the address current? If so, my family already has a couple afghans ready to ship and a couple more in progress.

      Please let me know. I'm sure my little group will be excited to know we have a place to send our afghans and it will motivate them to work all the faster!

      Thanks,
      AmigurumiAttack