Thank You

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      A wonderful surprise arrived at the shop.A package with lapghans
      etc... from someone in this wonderful group.The 20th the first are
      being delivered.Hopefully it will finally cool off a bit so the
      thought of an afghan doesn't make one sweat.It has been terrible for
      this time of the year here in Pa.90's today.Yuk.....I really hope to
      many did not book fall foliage tours earlier in the year because they
      sure will be disappointed.
      Welcome any new members.I will be checking in a few times a
      week to see what everyone is up too.