An Amazing Supermarket Price Loophole!

  • angelasimynt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2012
      An Amazing Supermarket Price Loophole!
      As amazing as it may sound many people do not realize how easy it is to LEGALLY
      stop paying for their groceries! This is how the one hour television show began
      for the company whose website is at: http://supermarketcouponsavings.com I thought
      it was very interesting and decided to check it out. I am very skeptical by
      nature so the first thing I did was check out the company. I contacted the
      Better Business Bureau and found that the company has had no complaints lodged
      against them, I also contacted Paypal who has verified this company. They told
      me that they verified the company's licenses, bank accounts and other paperwork
      indicating to them that the company is legitimate. Then I started asking
      co-workers and friends about this program and to my surprise 6 out of the 10
      people that I spoke with were already using this program. They told me how
      pleased they were with it and how much money they had saved and are currently
      saving. So I decided to sign up for this sampler program on 8/17/12. On 8/24/12
      I received my complete membership package and the fun began. Using their program
      and the free lifetime membership that it includes I went to the supermarket
      ready to make a killing. The cashier rang up my grocery bill and it came out to
      $239.87 then I presented her with the coupons I received from this program and I
      saved $223.38 - my final bill was only $16.49! The cashier wasn't the only one
      shocked. This program has changed my life!!!

      Emily