Sure to cheer someone up!

  • greenbuick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      Hi!

      I've got an afghan that's a stash buster pattern where each stripe is
      a different color. I'm in Texas and it's just too warm here to use
      it. My grandmother made it, so I want it to go to a special someone.
      When I searched for charities, this one caught my eye. I'd love to
      know it was comforting a disabled veteran.

      I'll post a picture of it soon. Is there a preferred address for
      completed afghans?

      I've just started crochet myself, so I'm sure that I'll do some
      squares as well.

      Thanks for putting this together!

      Kari