crochet squares

  • Mary Betz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
      I have not keep up with like I should have, but could someone send me all the information for this project. I have been crocheting for over 45 years and I have a girl scout troop that I have taught them to crochet as well and we are always looking for things to do.

      My e-mail is ... sistermarybetz@... , please send it to me directly so I will be sure to see it. Thank you, Mary.