verifying address

  • Jennifer Stone
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      Just wanted to make sure that the address that I got off the website is the corect one to send the crochet squares. If you could please let me know that way I know that the squares are getting to the porper place.

      Thank You
    • Mary Betz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
        I have not keep up with like I should have, but could someone send me all the information for this project. I have been crocheting for over 45 years and I have a girl scout troop that I have taught them to crochet as well and we are always looking for things to do.

        My e-mail is ... sistermarybetz@... , please send it to me directly so I will be sure to see it. Thank you, Mary.