Re: new to group

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2007
      -Thank you for joining us.As far as size they can be any size from 6''
      and up.We will start off this way and if we feel we need more of any
      one size we will run a specail month of a certain size to finish up
      blankets.I hope that makes sense.Not having a great morning.
      I too am disabled and know what you mean about not being able to do
      alot but getting involved with charity projects.I also do that and it
      makes me feel like such a productive person even while physically
      unable to do alot.It's wonderful isn't it.
      Roxanne
      -- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "coloradowildirishrose"