New to this Group

  • alexndria
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hello! I have been makin afghans for whatever reason now for a little
      time and have some already made with no home to go to. I was very
      excited to find this group for two reasons...One, I am a veteran of the
      cold war and am always looking for a way to help any veteran of any
      era. Second, I love crocheting and really have no one to give my
      completed items to. I just decided to make what I wanted and the place
      to give them would come around some day. I've only been crocheting for
      2 years now and just love it.

      Thank you for the opportunity to share what I have with the brave and
      courageous injured and wounded veterans. I will be shipping out some
      of my items this week :-)

      Debbie Birdsall
      Veteran
      USN