Current Change in Status of This Group

  • Yahoo!Groups Management
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011

      I want to take a moment to apologize to the group members for the overwhelming amount of spam that you have had to deal with. My name is Kerry Winters and I am the temporary Administrative Moderator in charge of cleaning this group up. I am in the process of not only deleting all the sexual content but banning it from reappearing. In addition your moderator made several posts recommending four different companies. I required her to furnish me with proof backing up her recommendations she was able to provide me with adequate proof that 2 of her recommendations are worthy of posting. I therefore will allow her recommendations of Nature Valley Vitamins and the savings programs of World Products http://nameurpwnprice.com  to remain active in the group. Again, this is because she has provided me with dozens of receipts showing very impressive savings using these two programs. Again, please bear with me over the next several weeks as I work to rid this group of the many unauthorized spam messages.