If You Missed This - You Lost Money!

  • anneshemanski@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011

      As our moderator I am sure that you are constantly hearing complaints, gripes, etc. I want to take a brief moment to say thank you for what you do and thank you even more for your tip about http://nameurownprice.com I took your suggestion and signed up for their program. I am sooo glad you went out on a limb and recommended this program. The very first time I used this wonderful program I saved 78% or $ 183.39 on my entire grocery bill! How can I ever thank you enough?!