Just Checking in

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      Well Ladies I must say this is one of the quietest group I believe I
      have sen in a long time.Please chatter about anything,within reason so
      we can get to know one another.
      My latest developments are:As of Oct 2nd I will be going back to
      school to get my degree in Medical Office Technology.Also the November
      Country Sampler has my pillows and stockings that I design and sew in
      it.They are listed under Lucinda's if anyone wants to see what I am up
      too.I guess I am going to be very busy for the next few months.I just
      printed off a wonderful knitted afghan pattern from Debbie
      Macomber.You can get a free pattern a month at here site
      debbiemacomber.com.You have to click on the knitting link to get to
      them.