The Bottom Line Is That It Works!

  • Anne Compton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2011

      Recently our moderator was kind enough to take the time to recommend the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I was sad to see how a few people viciously attacked her of profiting from her recommendation, of spam, etc. Personally, I don't care if she becomes a millionaire recommending it or if she doesn't make a single cent doing it. Furthermore, I don't consider posts that are helpful to be spam. I took her advice and signed up for that company's sampler program and I quickly found out it was everythingshe said and much more! The savings have been through the roof.  I simply don't understand how some people could be so vicious attacking someone who is trying to help. So to the moderator thank you so much for your tip - it has helped me beyond words!

      Anne Compton