The Website Your Food Store Hopes You Never See!

  • BREAKING ALERTS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2011
      As a retired regional manager of a Southeastern supermarket chain, I can tell you that the program found at http://savingmorethanbefore.com came up very frequently at board meetings and regional roundtable discussions. Even though we were told again and again to never let the general public know of this website, every upper level food industry administrator I know (which is in the hundreds) were all part of this program and taking advantage of the enormous savings that it provides. For many years I felt guilty not being allowed to share this information, information that could help so many people financially. Well, now that I am retired I am on a crusade to get the word out as best I can. As for me I have been using this program since December 1988 and I saved more money than I could even add up.

      Patricia A. Percivel