The Reason For My Apology

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2011

      Several of you emailed me asking what I am apologizing for. I was in the middle of a private email exchange with my good friend comparing our great experiences with the program at http://grocerypriceslash.com In my last reply to her I accidently hit the wrong send key and sent my private reply to the entire group instead of just my friend. That is why I am apologizing.

      Moderator