The Program That Is Revolutionizing Savings!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011

      Ouch! Hi Karen, hope this email finds you, Roy and the kids in good health. I realize that my recommendation was based solely on the grocery program at http://grocerypriceslash.com As you already know that program is second to none. I didn't endorse their restaurant program only because I have not yet used it. As you know I only recommend products that I have tested to my group members. Now that you sent be a box full of restauarnt receipts showing the savings you made, you can bet I'll be rushing to use that program also! It was so nice hearing from you give me a call when you can!