Re: How To Pay Pennies on the Dollar For Food & Much More!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2011
      I received the following email from Mary Beck who is our group founder's cousin. I received permission from her to share it with you.

      My cousin recently told me about the program at http://grocerypriceslash.com  At her recommendation I signed up for their sampler program and I have to share the amazing results with everyone. Using this program last night for the first time, my husband and I had an overflowing cart of groceries and non food general items. In all it rang up to $338.16 but thanks to this program we only paid $32.88! We weren't the only ones shocked, the cashier's mouth dropped. It is literally about paying pennies on the dollar for everything!

      Mary