My Latest Supermarket Receipt

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 6:26 PM

      Many of you asked for examples of the savings. I always deal in actual numbers so I am sharing with you my most recent grocery store receipt. I'm sorry, I don't have a scanner but I'm a great typist so I'm copying my latest receipt that I got while using the program I told you about at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Here it is:

      Tuscan Milk 2% Gallon    $ 1.74
      Puffs Tissues 3 pack  $ 1.25
      Arnold Cinnamon Bread $ .75
      Dannon Yogurt 6 pack  $ 1.03
      Eggo Waffles 20 ct  $ 1.84
      Breyers Ice Cream 48oz $ 1.20
      Kelloggs Corn Flakes 28oz $ .80
      Fantastik Cleaner $ .75
      Windex Cleaner $ .80
      Wisk Detergent 150 oz $ 3.50
      Advil 40 ct $ 1.25
      Pampers Diapers Case $ 4.25
      Purdue Split Breasts Large $ 2.25
      Dozen Large Grade A Eggs $ .55
      Uncle Bens 5lb Bag Rice $ 1.75
      Nathans Hot Dogs (Pack) $ 1.20
      Wise Potato Chips $ .25
      Snapple 12oz bottles $ .30 each

      Now you can see why I am so excited and I am happy to say many of you have emailed me equally excited with very similar savings! I just want to keep shopping at these incredible prices.

      Moderator