Hello all

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17 6:32 AM
      I stumbled across this group while looking for charity patterns for
      another group. As a veteran, I would like to thank every one of you
      for the work you are doing. Although I never deployed and was never
      wounded, I can tell you with certainty that these gifts are
      appreciated.
      I'm crying now as I write this, because we found out a month ago that
      my husband, in the National Guard, is deploying at the end of the
      year. I only hope he doesn't ever need one of your afghans. If he
      does, though, I'm glad to see people are helping and doing good things
      for the troops.
      Thank you,
      Amanda
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17 6:03 PM
        Amanda, Thank You for joining us.I will keep you and your husband in
        my prayers.I am so glad you found us and thank you for the kind
        words.
        Roxanne

        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda" <akayeo@...>
        wrote:

        > I stumbled across this group while looking for charity patterns
        for
        > another group. As a veteran, I would like to thank every one of
        you
        > for the work you are doing. Although I never deployed and was
        never
        > wounded, I can tell you with certainty that these gifts are
        > appreciated.
        > I'm crying now as I write this, because we found out a month ago
        that
        > my husband, in the National Guard, is deploying at the end of the
        > year. I only hope he doesn't ever need one of your afghans. If he
        > does, though, I'm glad to see people are helping and doing good
        things
        > for the troops.
        > Thank you,
        > Amanda

      • alexndria
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
          Hi Amanda,

          I am also a veteran (of the cold war) and when I found this group
          I knew it was the one for me to use my talents. Veterans, always a
          great cause!
          I pray your husband will be safe - no matter where he goes. It's
          a tough life, and you both sacrifice so much, but where would we really
          be if it wasn't for our troops???

          God Bless,
          Debbie